Интернет и сети
История изменений программы Sound Forge Pro
Изменения в программе Sound Forge Pro 11.0.293 (Jule 2014):
- Ripple editing now ripples all events after the ripple point when no channels are selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Edit > Treat as Cutlist command to be unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after undoing a change in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after dragging a region from the Regions List to the Playlist.
- Fixed a bug that could cause regions in the Regions List to be deleted when pressing Delete to edit a region value.
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate markers or regions to be discarded when saving files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple regions that use the same start time and name to be sorted incorrectly in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when clicking the Play buttons in the Regions List window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause warnings to be displayed inconsistently when deleting regions that are in use by a Playlist/Cutlist.
- Fixed a bug that could clear Playlist, Track List, and Region List selections when right-clicking to display the shortcut menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from adding a selected region to the Playlist/Cutlist unless the Regions List window was visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Track and Index items in the Track List window to appear to be editable. Both items are now correctly displayed as read only. CD indexes are automatically numbered to match the index markers in the data window, and you can rearrange tracks by dragging the rows in the Track List window.
- If a file contains multiple CDif chunks, Sound Forge Pro now removes redundant chunks when saving.
Изменения в программе Sound Forge Pro 11.0.234 (22.07.2013):
- Improved recording workflow, including a new Record Options window and input monitoring through the Plug-In Chain.
- Added a Loudness Meters tool and loudness logging.
- The Statistics dialog now includes loudness data.
- Added Use True Peaks and Enable DC Blocking Filter controls to the Detect Clipping dialog for measuring loudness.
- Improved support for metadata in Broadcast Wave Format files.
- Added support for editing files in SpectraLayers Pro 2.0.
- Improved Plug-In Chain window now allows floating plug-in windows.
- Improved selection dragging: you no longer need to drag up before dragging a selection.
- Fade in and fade out curves now default to a linear curve in the processing and Mix dialogs.
- Added Remember last-used Save As folder to the General tab in the Preferences dialog.
- Added plain text file option for saving and opening a file’s regions list and playlist/cutlist.
- You can now rearrange maximized data window tabs by dragging the tabs to a new location.
- Added automatic resampling during playback for unsupported sample rates when you`re using an ASIO audio device.
- Added support for splitting events at region boundaries.
- Added support for moving markers, regions, and envelope points with events. The Options > Paste Markers/Regions command is now Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions and Options > Lock to Selection > Envelope Points.
- Added support for ripple editing in event-editing mode. Choose Options > Event > Auto Ripple to toggle automatic ripple editing for downstream events.
- Improved audio playback and recording device routing in the Preferences > Audio tab.